Capture the significance of the occasion
Creative ideas to personalise a farewell
Video not only provides a momento that can be watched time and time again, it’s also a way to involve those who are unable to attend the funeral service. It will help keep memories of your loved one alive.
- Film everything from beginning to end – the viewing, funeral service, interment and the wake.
- Record only certain special moments of the service, such as the eulogies.
- Ask guests to share a memory or story about your loved one on camera.
- Share the video with family and friends unable to attend.
- Incorporate family photos and videos into the final video to tell a full life story.