Play meaningful and personal songs
Creative ideas to personalise a farewell
Free your mind. It’s easy to think “you can’t play that at a funeral”, but you’d be surprised. From classical to modern and happy to sad, you’re not limited in your choices.
- Play your loved one’s favourite song during the service.
- Feature a performance by a live band or solo artist.
- Create a playlist that evokes memories and give guests access to it as an ongoing momento.
- Ask attendees to join in a group rendition of a meaningful song.
- Include music as the backing track to a tribute slideshow.