Arrive in style at the service
Creative ideas to personalise a farewell
Funeral transport isn’t limited to traditional black cars – you have many other options. More and more, people are deciding to transport the coffin to and from the funeral service in something other than a hearse.
- Add a touch of grandeur with a beautiful horse-drawn carriage.
- For a motorcycle enthusiast, a custom-built sidecar can be used to carry the coffin.
- If black isn’t your preference, think about using a white, grey or champagne coloured vehicle.
- A tractor pulling a flatbed trailer carrying the coffin pays tribute to a farmer’s love of the land.
- Use a vintage vehicle. A funky 1960s VW Combi or a classic 1950s Holden Chevy – the options are endless.