Remember special occasions and significant moments
Creative ideas to personalise a farewell
Funerals and photos go hand in hand. Why? Because funerals are all about memories. We remember our loved one. We reflect on significant life events. We share important memories. We tell stories about time spent together. This is what we do at funerals – and it’s also what photos do best.
- Display a large portrait on an easel at the front of the venue or alongside the coffin.
- Fill a memory board with photos, leaving space for family and friends to write personal messages.
- Custom print photos and images on the coffin to reflect the deceased’s interests and passions.
- Evoke memories, highlight special times and even elicit a few laughs with a photo slideshow.
- Create a photo album with photos highlighting the life of your loved one.