Order of service
Guide guests through the service
Creative ideas to personalise a farewell
The order of service booklet sets out what will happen at the service – such as music and readings – but it can be so much more. It’s something you can hold on to and keep for years to come.
- Think beyond the cover and sprinkle special photos throughout the booklet.
- Add a timeline of your loved one’s life to highlight key dates and important events.
- Include short stories and anecdotes to evoke memories.
- Use colour to brighten what can be a very sad occasion.
- Embrace your loved one’s personality, so guests smile when they read it.