Give a token to keep memories alive
Creative ideas to personalise a farewell
Offering guests a small keepsake to take away with them after the funeral service is a wonderful way to make a service special. They’ll appreciate the reminder of your loved one and treasure it for years to come.
- Remember a guitar playing music lover with a custom guitar pick.
- A sachet of a favourite blend of tea leaves will bring back memories of your tea lover.
- Give guests personalised bookmarks to remember an avid bookworm.
- Hand out packets of seeds to plant as an ongoing, growing reminder of special memories.
- A personalised pen is a special way to remember a loved one who enjoyed writing.